Monday, June 3, 2013

du te du te du te do





du te do te do te do







“A writer - and, I believe, generally all persons - must think that whatever happens to him or her is a resource. All things have been given to us for a purpose, and an artist must feel this more intensely. All that happens to us, including our humiliations, our misfortunes, our embarrassments, all is given to us as raw material, as clay, so that we may shape our art.”
Jorge Luis Borges




Have you heard about fainting goats? Well, that is what I am except I am not a goat. When you shout or startle one it falls over in a dead faint. Once, I fainted while standing in line at the United States Postal Office. I was there to mail a parcel to someone in the military stationed overseas. I awoke in the postmasters’ office, then I puked all over the cold marble floor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment