Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reading Railroad

Reading Railroad

Monopoly,again, just thinking about how something so tiny, 

so subtle, so below the surface of consciousness will affect 

your entire life. If I ever have a question, if I wonder or 

wander in the maze of my life, it comes to the same place,

those light-bulb moments pregnant with possible avenues 

to explore, can it make or break it?



My mother used to tell me if I asked a question to go look it up in the Encyclopedia, now I Google it.

I still say, "Whatever you do PLEEEEZE don't throw me in that brier patch," when that is exactly what I want.

It is a language of symbols, something means something, it really does. A language all of ones own. Sometimes, it does not come easily or in a timely manner or maybe never.

Or maybe when you least expect it. It comes in a dream or a daydream, fuzzy at first, but suddenly it becomes crystal clear and you wonder why you didn't think of that before, now. I am on the Reading Railroad.


No comments:

Post a Comment