Monday, February 17, 2014

JuJu B's






One way or another




 Estonian lace and JuJu Loops is high on my list of complete and unending choice while considering that very fine lace yarn I buy from Frieia Fine Handpaints and Twisted Fiberart Yarn, you know if you know, exactly what I mean. The color grabs me as if I were the arrow heading straight and to the center of the color target that is before my blue eyes
 I knit when I am snowed inside, it seems for months, most years. This year I walk on a treadmill while I think about knitting and color and which way I will follow. I see out my window a huge picnic table and pine trees covered white with more mountains in the vista also covered in confectioner sugar dreaming of the day to come when I knit out there, too.
Nupps, now that is an interesting word. I know what it means and I know how to do it. I love the effect it gives in pattern, I love it in white, always;  I wonder how will one of these look in sky blue turning to violet yarn.



I tend to buy Santa Fe clothing and jewelry which is excruciatingly out of place where I live which is odd when one wants to be a pair of eyeballs floating in space. If I were riding the subway or whatever I would listen to books with earphones never to knit.  Invisible yet I scream out into the universe, obviously, a contradiction. So what?
I am very interested in other individuals. I watch a lot of TED. If you do not know what that is just Google it. This is my answer for everything. TED. (not Google)

I am absolutely perplexed about everything. I can tell you that I just do not get it; not anything, anymore. Renaissance is a word I do not think can apply, either. We are so past that idea. It is the most interesting era I have ever known. What is really funny about that is how I know what I know. Which is another story. . .







I walk a line, a very thin line, it is on no path to anyplace. It keeps me walking and thinking and that is why I knit Nupps.


Oh yes, I fold things, too, and for the very same reasons. 










. bX-rjv2lc so what does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment