Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Taking Chances. . .

 
Meeting New People
Going Out Into The World
Showing Work
 
I read a blog about a woman who never ever sells her work, as a matter of fact, I believe it was an article in a magazine about how she works, but only for herself. I think about this quite a bit. It makes sense to my inner "artist" self. I really really hate to go out. I really really love to meet other people and especially anyone who really loves to work.
For the past year I have to be isolated a lot. It is an issue with my health, but. . .is it really? It has become a thing.
So this is the question, is it living if you are not living?
So I am taking a big chance and going out to meet (in person) some other people in the arts  It is worth it.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment