Monday, March 24, 2014

Flying Minimal


 Flying is a big topic right now and so is missing things. I am sure the families of that flight are full of those kind of thoughts like why did I not say this or why did I not say that or how long has it been since, or what could be done better than. . . living is a mystery and why or why not is a mystery and loving is the only real thing that matters. I think about the people who have to flee to safety when where they live suddenly is a danger zone. Sometimes our destiny is nothing but a mystery.
When I feel full of anxiety, I tell myself it really does not matter if I breathe and be still. One moment is as good as any moment when you have to be in only THIS moment. Of course, this is just one tiny thought, what do I know?








No comments:

Post a Comment