Thursday, May 9, 2013

Papers & Books

 
 
 
 
 
 
I must tell you, again, how much I love to hold and read real books
wherein I find worlds upon worlds.  Once upon a time, I listened to an audio book while driving through Yosemite Park. I visually remember the book by the road I took.
The Art of Memory really works for me. I attach places to words and words to places.
I remember a song I like because of this visual idea. . .
I ride a pony upon my boat. And Roy Rodgers and an old Dale. . .
Lyle Lovette wrote this sometime ago and when it comes up on the radio in the car
I remember the place I was in when the precursor of the Loma Prieta Earthquake happened about a week later. I was sitting at my desk working on my computer with my daughter sitting next to me.
So, visual images are linking points to sound and places, for me.
 
 
 
 
I laughed when I pulled up this photo I took this morning to see one tiny yellow fiber in the upper right hand corner of the below photograph. I am challenging myself to do something interesting (to me) every single day. IreadIwriteIworkwithfiberIdrawIpaintIgardenIcookItravel. . .
 
 
 
 

 
I try to inspire YOU, at least I am trying.
 
xoxoxo  Bobbing Bird

1 comment: