Friday, March 15, 2013

A Good Teacher


The first thing I have to tell you about the techniques I learned is
this: I have a great book, 




                                                  Fabulous-Woven-Jewelry-Plaiting-Knotting


I learned from following her examples. I worked and worked until it became second nature. It took this book as a starting point. I suggest that if you would like to learn these techniques you begin with this book.
Mary has several books out and they are wonderful  Some day I would love to meet her, myself.

Experimenting is what I do. That is the next idea.

It is Friday!
I hope you all have a glorious weekend!
xoxo Bobbie

1 comment:

  1. I have this book. I bought it on your recomendation and have it (and you) to thank for many fun projects. I learned a lot that I was able to transfer to other media as well.

    It is Friday. Have an adventurous day.

    ReplyDelete