Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Yellow Streak






"The newspaper smelled. It made me sneeze. The edges were buried in mud when I pulled it out. It sat on the porch swing for days. Dry now. It makes me wonder why. Why do I keep this sort of thing?
The center of the thick black line contained a yellow streak which once was white, I am sure. I read the type inside the black line with the yellow streaked center shaped into a rectangle, out loud, mind you." - THE BIRD


  1. My job is to invent 
  2. what you really really need 
  3. before anyone else figures that out.
  4. I do it for free!
  5. They do it for a fee.




  1. Contact Me 
  2. On The Black Line 
  3. With The Yellow Streak
  4. In the mid of next week.



  1.           I will know you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment