Saturday, August 31, 2013

Finishing School

 
 
I found out that these were once pin cushions
I thought they were little baby boots?
Someone finished these and then I saved them for something?
 

 
I see shifting sands and a reflected drop of water
but really it is a loom upon another loom and a glass
half sphere sitting on my table.
It is a beaded piece in process, not finished.
 

 
 
I searched all day for the exact yarn for this cowl from the Spring/Summer issue
of Noro Magazine in my stash, the orange yarn I dyed is too heavy for this piece, so I will use
some white silk instead. I really mean to finish this. It only takes one ball of Noro Silk Garden Lite and 1 ball of Debbie Bliss silk/cotton/cashmere.

All of these were taken with my mini-Ipad camera which I am dearly loving to use the apps for altering the finish of an imaginary photograph. Again, I am thinking about what is real. . .
and. . .I think Mr. Bentonite is taking a very very long time getting to Albuquerque. Hope he doesn't miss his train. . .

Sincerely(not),


The Bird xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment