Saturday, August 17, 2013

When things get wonky

Life is fast, it seems to me. Once upon a time. . .I clicked something. Consequences for an action not fully understood is what I am trying to focus my mind upon to relate to those who know what I mean, already, but to write about it clarifies what I know, so this is this.
Bouncing back and forth in time and space what used to be called juggling now is called multi-tasking is making me tired. When I get tired I make mistakes. I apologize for sharing something without asking. I thought I was sharing the link to that something, but no.
So, how does one undo damage? My honey always tells about nailing holes in a board, when you pull a nail out, the hole is still there. I seem to spend a lot buying putty.
My intentions are good. Really, I mean it. And I am sorry, really I mean it. Nobody told me to do this or anything it is just that I stayed up a lot during the night thinking about the internet and what it all means and why do I do a blog? It is technically difficult at times to keep up with changes that these facilities make in their programs and sometimes I get in a hurry and just want to tell a story or something, else. I was off the blog stuff for a long time and lots changed.
I found out that some gismos on here do not work and I spent hours trying to fix them. Still not finished yet. Besides Microsoft loaded stuff on here and that always causes me problems for a day or so. It is just me. . .I know.
Now that I am on Google PLUS it is here  where I am having problems. I just have not figured out the conflicts between plus and plain blogger. OK

Now, the pic above is a photo I took of my own art piece done many years ago. It is a mono print pulled from finger painted clay and then drawn upon. I have a thing about the four corners area. I am sure you all know that, now. It lives inside my head. I can see as plain as you can see inside my mind every single place I have ever been. I love this landscape and it affects everything I do, one way or another.
Where I live now is the opposite. It is a verdant jungle. I love this, too.

I love the virtual world because it is fascinating. I think it is amusing that I am writing this blog where I bounce around in space and time and my thoughts bounce around the world. I wonder what it all means????? What would Leonardo do? I tell myself that he would use anything available to do what ever he could imagine. I already know that I am connected to every single dot of matter in the universe so I do not need anything to connect. But, I do it anyhow. This is how I know the power of a prayer. My prayers are my way of thanking. The experience of living is so good, even when bad stuff happens.

xoxo Bobbing Bird

 

No comments:

Post a Comment