Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Thank You

A link in my previous post is well worth watching. I love that guy. He makes me smile.

Now, for today I want to talk about this blog. It is an experiment. I had a blog previously which had many readers. I got sick and stopped for quite a few months. I would not tell you this because I do not want sympathy. I do not need that. I tell you this because I want you to know that I have changed the way I see life now. I saw THE white light. It was just a slit of incredible light shining through. I do not know what it was or is and that is not the point. To me I felt it was a very visual message to me. I got it. Just live the way I want to live and that that is so OK. And I am still here.
Now, these are my thoughts, today:
I wonder how many people are swayed by the counters we have on our blogs? Do you write to get comments or do you write what YOU want to write? Do you show your work?
As a visual "artist" I put it out there, some of it. Some I do not. I like to tell how I do things in case it helps someone else. I am no expert on anything. I just have fun. I like to see an idea become concrete, as in something that is here on this planet, that was not here before, maybe the molecules were here? but they are re-arranged by me.
I was a teacher of children for quite a few years. Now I am not because of health reasons but I still love doing that and it really makes me feel sad knowing that that is not my life, anymore.
This is part of my life, the blog, I mean.
I get so inspired by things that other people do show to all of us in this blog world. I love the freedom we have to do whatever we want to do. I enjoy reading and knowing that there are people in the world, all over the world, who do so many interesting and exciting things. Thank you all for this!

xoxo Grateful Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment