Monday, September 23, 2013

Time Transfixed



While my daughter is on her way to the radio station where she is to do a demonstration of how she cooks a gourmet fusion eggplant dish for a very famous chef, really, I am thinking about how I can get the above video to play on lined paper, real paper. . .It seems to me there is a collision of time going on here. I am stuck in time, really. Soon I will get the live radio program coming from the west coast while I sit here typing on the east coast via the internet. I am lol that I will listen to someone (my daughter) cooking on radio. Video would make more sense, right?

CHAPTER ONE

I recall a very warm summer day in SO CALI laying belly down with Mitch and Rhonda and my little sis on the cool raised cement porch playing monopoly, their dad was playing, too. I almost had a monopoly of the railroads. I took this game very seriously. I had to win! Strategy was everything. It was getting late and time to go home. The dad said so. We couldn't go home because our parents locked us out of the house.: )

I, meaning me, am waiting for my new glasses to come. If I mistake punctuation marks, it is because I, meaning me, can not see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment