Thursday, September 19, 2013

Petrified Bird :}

A piece of duct tape. . .is what I need.

Where I am getting off of BART then stepping in front of the super shopping center is a man who preaches about the end days coming soon. He always scares me like that feeling when I encounter yet another bear. Petrified is the word I use to describe what happens to me. It seems I am again petrified.
My Thoreau world as I have known it seems to be coming to an end. Or maybe I have to change, again, to accept it all?
A friend tells me not to resist for if you do that which you resist will surely come to you. Now that last sentence could use some punctuation, right?
Ok, I am not resisting!
Does that mean that the ATV park will disappear?
The sale was made final, yesterday, does this sound passive, in voice I mean? Truly, the acres, that join my wonderland, purchased by a man from North Carolina will be made into just another ATV resort.

So, I intend to go on as I always do, with peace in my heart, which is all anyone on this planet can ever do who already knows the only thing known for sure is that everything changes.




I am still wearing my $1.00 flip flops, but fall is around the corner and my cowgirl boots (red) will come back out upon my feet where I will still be walking in the woods. I imagine I still have some tranquility coming for a little while. I saw a tiny blond puppy yesterday hiding on an abandoned site which I am trying to catch and bring home. Somebody just dumped these puppies up here. Wish me luck.

xoxoxo The Petrified Bird :>


No comments:

Post a Comment