Monday, September 30, 2013

Camel







So, Here EYE am again, thinking. It seems to me that wonderland is so very complicated. North Korea is in charge of North Korea. Cancer is still not as commonly cured as I thought it could be, someday. Nuclear Bombs are still here for us to see what happens with unintended consequences. We shot these off to poison the atmosphere where everything is connected, you would know that for sure if you were only big enough or small enough. The tiles fell off of the old Space Shuttle. We do see farther into space to gaze at the beginning, maybe. Many people do not believe in science. People still starve to death. We can talk to anyone, anywhere, at the worst possible times. I can write whatever I want to write. I can read whatever I want to read. But how do I put all of this amazing technology onto a piece of lined paper, bound in a piece of politically correct cardboard? If I were only Laurie Anderson, she could do it. Her paper would have electronic devices embedded, I just know it. There would be recorded sounds in a chip so that when the book is open it would make amazing original meaningful sound. Oh Oh Oh Superman would be her assistant.
I drive into the thumbprint of God to see a camel.

I enjoy a perfectly beautiful day in the middle of nowhere. I am thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment