Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Looking

In wandering around both in my mind and in many places
in time and space I see amazing things. I have a few glass balls
and magnifying devices in my little bag of tricks. If, at times, I
believe I am lost in the fog or something knocks me off of my
track I pull these items out and look at something I tried before
like last year; I found these tiny little flowers that grow in shady
places. I put a lens on my camera for close up shots, printed them
and generally played around with them.
Yesterday I receive some news about something very personal
that shook me to the  core of my being and brings tremendous
sadness. I am still trying to wrap my mind around this news. It is
not about me. So, this morning I played as you can see.
I have put my stories on hold, for now, just a bit. . .
Fiber art and photography experiments and working outside is
what I will do for now. . .
I read something interesting yesterday that I wanted to share with
all of you just in case you did not already know about this. . .
the link is below the photos. Just click on it and it will take you there.
 
xoxo
 
The bird who is fluffing feathers
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment