Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Working and Just Thinking.


A bird in the hand or on the table is better than. . .?  Peeling layers from this print is stuff for nesting material. It is living with a shield between . . . What?

Little stories of a life lived in layers is what I am thinking about, right now. What interests me is in the telling of a story. One person has a version which is completely the opposite of your version. Why is that? You both were there or were you? It must be from the point of view. It is as if I photographed the same image from opposite direction and on different days or light conditions. It is the exact same image, every time. But. . .
 
 
 
You see what I mean?
 
This story telling thing is very peculiar, especially when one is sitting around the campfire.
I should be at a lake right now on top of a mountain very far away in space and time. How many men can tell a story like the gales?
How many children believe it if Grandmother tells of the monster in Fish Lake that she ran away from on her wedding night? The thing of it is IS that the Lock Ness monster and the Fish Lake monster are one in the same. You see there is a water tunnel from there to there, so this makes perfect sense. I add the last bit, myself.
 
Or maybe, Grandfather was taking a late night swim?
 
xoxox
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment