Monday, July 1, 2013

The Ravenous Brain and Brain Fiction

 
A great deal of time spent by me, myself, is pondering upon (exactly) what is the difference between confabulation and making up a story or fiction?
Currently I am reading the books, "Brain Fiction," by William Hirstein, and "The Ravenous Brain," by Daniel Bor. Available: MIT Press (see link: If you want an idea, on the top of my blog)
I have watched people I love/loved suffer from brain problems caused by medical conditions and one way I cope is with fascination. These ideas inform and relate to my visual life in a most profound way. I have to say that I DO know the difference between a lie and confabulation.
Here is the deal. . . is this photo a real photo or is it a real thing in front of a photo or is it real or is it just dots or squares on a screen or what?

 
 
 

 AND. . .




here I go     again.

xoxo

The Bird


No comments:

Post a Comment